Results 1 to 10 of 29

Thread: Favorite South Park

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
  1. #1
    Inactive Member steer's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 3rd, 2002
    Location
    Bristol, Virginia, United States
    Posts
    3,872
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Favorite South Park

    what's your favorite episode?
    I think mine is 714 (Season 7, episode 14).. I think that's it, or it's 417 (season 4, episode 7)
    it's called "Raisins"... the ending is hilarious with Butters telling off Emo kids.. I laughed til I cried...

  2. #2
    Inactive Member MikeJones's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 8th, 2007
    Posts
    3,888
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Favorite South Park

    I have only been watching it for maybe 2 yrs. I use to hate the show then I watched 1 about war craft and laughed my ass off. Still cant figure out why I hated it. But anyways my knowledge is limited. But one of my favs so far is when Cartman acts like he has Psychic abilities and the noises he makes when he duals with the other psychics.
    GO VOLS

  3. #3
    Inactive Member timmy_v's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 7th, 2005
    Posts
    1,586
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Favorite South Park

    Manbearpig, Hardly brothers episode, Wow episode are a few that come to mind right now. Cant remember the name of the episodes tho.
    "Somebody may beat me, but they are going to have to bleed to do it." -Pre

  4. #4
    Inactive Member LCAS_712's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 20th, 2006
    Location
    Coeburn VA / Harrogate TN
    Posts
    977
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Favorite South Park

    The warcraft episode is my all-time favorite.
    [img]http://i250.photobucket.com/albums/gg277/cfd_1623/l_718884585b96167d3016bd636fbe24c0.gif[/img]

  5. #5
    Inactive Member sup-rbeast's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 27th, 2006
    Posts
    8,846
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Favorite South Park

    My favorite was the episode that had the tunnel of hate and racial slurs..and Lemmingwinks....
    ...And if you ain't down with that, I got 2 words for ya....

  6. #6
    Inactive Member timmy_v's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 7th, 2005
    Posts
    1,586
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Favorite South Park

    <div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LCAS_712</div><div class="ubbcode-body">The warcraft episode is my all-time favorite. </div></div>Me and a few of my friends play wow so that made it so much funnier to us for some reason.
    "Somebody may beat me, but they are going to have to bleed to do it." -Pre

  7. #7
    Inactive Member timmy_v's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 7th, 2005
    Posts
    1,586
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Favorite South Park

    A few more classics are Woodland critters christmas, the biggest douche in the universe, and towelie.
    "Somebody may beat me, but they are going to have to bleed to do it." -Pre

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •